Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Provide IIH mental health support to individuals diagnosed with a mental health condition
- Complete state and Medicaid required documentation
- Keep and maintain accurate records on all contacts with individuals, including telephone contacts and correspondence.
- Collaborate and consult with other providers and involved agencies to maximize the benefits of wraparound services and facilitate treatment
- Provide crisis intervention and consultations in the home as necessary
- Accept and utilize supervision appropriately
- Provide assistance and guidance to individuals by finding and utilizing appropriate community resources
Education and Experience Requirements: Children- QMHP status as defined by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services with a Bachelor's degree in human services field and one year of experience working with Mental illness among children, and at least one year of experience providing direct services to individuals with a diagnosis of mental illness.
Compensation: (DOE) $14.00 - $20.00
Job Type: Full-time with benefits package