Youth (ages 4 to 21)
Intensive In-Home services is a strength-focused, home-based counseling program for children, adolescents and their families, who are experiencing trouble in the home. The ultimate goals of IIH is to prevent your child from being removed from the home, or transition your child back to the home from a out-of-home placement, while creating a safe and happy environment for your entire family. By going into the home we are able to better understand your child’s overall mental health and give them the positive skills and techniques to improve it quickly.
*Data gathered from client satisfaction surveys
Our team of clinicians will implement proven strategies and interventions to accomplish the following goals:
- Provide individual and family therapy at a time suitable for your entire family.
- Assist in connecting your child with other community services needed in order to be as successful as possible.
- Help children and adolescents, who are at risk of removal from their home or who are being transitioned back into their home from an out-of-home placement.
- Provide crisis response twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Promote a stress-free living environment for you and your family.
- Empower your child to create and utilize positive social skills, problem solving techniques, and anger management strategies.
- Connect your child with positive community resources (Sports, volunteer, employment, clubs, and support groups) that will develop belonging for them and the family.
- IIH is for children/teenagers who are experiencing but not limited to:
- Substance abuse
- Physical or sexual abuse
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Self-harming behaviors
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mood Swings
Who is eligible to IIH?
IIH is usually provided for children who are a risk of being removed from the home, or are transitioning back to the home from an out-of-home placement.