Youth (ages 5 to 21)
Anderson’s behavioral specialist expand on student’s strengths and offer 1:1 attention for at-risk youth in the schools. Goals for this service include:
- Behavior modification
- Modeling of healthy behaviors
- Assistance in adjusting to the classroom setting
- Discuss barriers and set goals to achieve success.
- Offer assistance to teachers and Day Treatment staff
- Encourage healthy expression of negative emotions.
- Allow the student to express their anger and frustration in a safe and non-judgmental environment.